Monday, December 27, 2010

Brief Introduction

I love taking photos. I don't generally think of my photos as being that great, but I enjoy taking them. I bought my first digital camera in March of 2005, and have bought 2 more since then. Since I've been sick it is more difficult to carry around a heavy camera I bought a Kodak pocket camcorder to keep in my purse for unexpected shots and videos and have the camera on my HTC Aria.

I used to enjoy getting better shots and doing more exciting things, but my life has changed and so have my pictures. I use my zoom a lot more than I would have before, and my shots aren't always of the most exciting subjects, but I hope you enjoy the things I see and shoot as much as I do. Don't worry I won't bother you with the boring details of my illness, I don't want to write about it just like I'm sure you don't want to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment